1. Pittsburgh Steelers(4-1) - They have the best defense in the NFL, and with QB Ben Roethlisberger back, they now have to be the most well rounded team in the NFL.
2. New York Jets (5-1) - They have the ability to both run the ball and stop the run. There next big challenge may not be until week 13 at Gillette against the Patriots.
3. New England Patriots (4-1) - If their defense can play like they did in the 4th qua
rter and overtime, against the Ravens, they should be a very tough team to beat.
4. Indianapolis Colts (4-2) - They have had two tough losses on the road, but they still have
the best offense in the NFL.
5. Baltimore Ravens (4-2) - Offense has struggled at times, but their defense is still top 5 in almost every statistical category.
6. New Orleans Saints (4-2) - Struggled in some close games in the beginning of the year, but it looks
like things started clicking in there win against an underrated Buccaneers team.
7. Philadelphia Eagles (4-2)- It doesn't matter whether its Kolb or Vick under center the Eagles are hard to beat.
8. Atlanta Falcons (4-2) - Very talented team, but have been inconsistent at times.
9. Houston Texans (4-2) -Andre Johnson has
fought through injury this year, and shown why he is the best receiver in the NFL. He can take over a game at any time.
10. New York Giants (4-2) - Their defensive line is looking awfully similar to the 20
07 d-line that led them to a super bowl win, the Giants could be very dangerous this year.
11. Tennessee Titans (4-2) - The Titans may not have many big names on defense, but they put a lot of pressure on the QB and make it tough to score.
12. Kansas City Chiefs ( 3-2) - The Chiefs have lost 2 games in a row, but their offense has shown some sign of improvement and their defense is still very good.
13. Miami Dolphins (3-2) - Tough game coming up
against the Steelers, but they have a talented enough team to beat them.
14. Green Bay Packers (3-3) - Have been plagued with injuries. They really need Aaron Rodgers, and last years defensive player of the year Charles Woodson, to carry them through until they get some of their key guys back.
15. Chicago Bears (4-2) -The Bears are a little overrated in my mind, they have had one solid win against the Packers, other than they are pretty average.
16. Seattle Seahawks (3-2) - Great team to be a fan
of, they don't have a lot of stars on their roster but they are getting the most out of their players and have won against some talented teams.
17. Washington Redskins (3-3) - You never know what you are going to get with the Redskins. One week their defense is stifling offenses, the next their letting up 500 yards.
18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-2) - I really like this team, I don't think they have enough talent this year, but they have a lot of potential and will be good in the future.
19. Minnesota Vikings (2-3) - The opposite of the Seahawks, tons of talent, underachieving, team full of big names.
20. Arizona Cardinals (3-2) - Not as good as there 3-2 record, they have been completely blown out in their two losses.
21. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-3) - Their success depends on QB David Garrard (or whoever is under center), unfortunately he is extremely inconsistent.
Bengals (2-3) -Carson Palmer and the Bengals have had a really disappointing year so far, hopefully a bye can re-energize their team.
23. San Diego Chargers (2-4) - Plenty of talent to make a push towards the playoff, they have shown they gave rip off 6 or 7 wins is a row.
24. St. Louis Rams (3-3) - Rookie QB Sam Bradford has really done a great job so far. What was really impressive was their ability to beat the Chargers after a blow out loss against the Lions.
25. Denver Broncos (2-4) - They are averaging 2.7 yards per carry on the ground. It d
oes not matter how good you are at passing or playing defense, you need to be able to run the ball to win games in the NFL.
26. Dallas Cowboys (1-4) - Poorly coached, overrated, and undisciplined is the best way to describe them.
27. San Fransisco 49ers (1-5) - With RB Frank Gore, WR Michael Crabtree, TE Vernon Davis, MLB Patrick Willis, and CB Nate Clements, you would think their team would be better than 1-5.
28. Detroit Lions (1-5) -Three of there losses have been by 5 points or less, this is definitely a
different Lions team than the last few years.
29. Oakland Raiders (2-4) - Solid defense at times, but another team that will be in line for a quarterback in the draft
30. Cleveland Browns (1-4) - They have kept most games close, but they are just not that talented.
31. Carolina Panthers (0-5) - More talented than their 0-5 record, but they need to stick with a QB and find him some legitimate receivers.
32. Buffalo Bills (0-5) - With the first overall pick should they go Andrew Luck, Ryan Mallet or Jake Locker?