Welcome to The 3-4, a website dedicated to NFL analysis, predictions and recent events. We wrote 32 extensive team previews and will be writing about all things football throughout the year. We will be scouting players off game tape, evaluating them, predicting NFL and NCAA games, and much more! If you would like us to write about something in particular, let us know!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Albert Haynesworth Suspended Four Games Without Pay...Finally!

$100 Million man Albert Haynesworth has been suspended for the Redskins' final four games for conduct detrimental to the team.

It's about damn time!  This guy has been nothing but trouble all season.  I have not heard or seen one thing all year that he has done to improve his team chemistry or to help his team win.  He lays on the ground like a big oaf during plays, he complains about the switch to the 3-4 defense.  This is embarassing.  I am actually shocked that it took so long for someone to call him out and for him to be suspended.

Football is not something you do.  You need to play with some passion.  He is getting paid $100 Million.  That is simply ridiculous.  He is getting paid to play a game.  I would die for another chance to play football.  Unfortunately, that's not in the cards for me.  Now I have a job, and I am not getting paid anywhere close to what he is making.  But I still approach it like I was still playing football.  People are counting on me, so I do everything I can.

Albert, time for you to grow up.  You are soft mentally.  Stop complaining about everything.  Maybe you will get your wish and end up on another team next year (if someone can put up with your contract and the headaches).  And if so, you better make it count.

Do you want this to be your legacy?

No comments:

Post a Comment