Welcome to The 3-4, a website dedicated to NFL analysis, predictions and recent events. We wrote 32 extensive team previews and will be writing about all things football throughout the year. We will be scouting players off game tape, evaluating them, predicting NFL and NCAA games, and much more! If you would like us to write about something in particular, let us know!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Feature: Picture of the Day!

Here is the first of a new feature I am starting, Pic of the Day.

I will post one picture every day of something that will make you laugh, amazed, or in this instance, cringe.

I remember my dad showing me this when I was younger, and certainly haven't forgotten this.  It's a little hard to see what else is going on besides a Steelers players' legs, but look closely.

10 points to anyone who knows who this is!

I broke my ankle in two places in high school, but it certainly looked nothing like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment