Welcome to The 3-4, a website dedicated to NFL analysis, predictions and recent events. We wrote 32 extensive team previews and will be writing about all things football throughout the year. We will be scouting players off game tape, evaluating them, predicting NFL and NCAA games, and much more! If you would like us to write about something in particular, let us know!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Clips of the Day - 9/8/10

Well, the rest of my life begins today.  Full-time work starts for me today, so I figured I might as well throw up two clips.  An amazing play from this past weekend and the BEST catch in football history.

The first clip is a trick play that I have heard talked about the last four years during practice, but never imagined it working this smoothly.


And I DARE you to find a more difficult catch than this next clip.  If you think you have one, leave it in the comments section.  Or call me immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment