Welcome to The 3-4, a website dedicated to NFL analysis, predictions and recent events. We wrote 32 extensive team previews and will be writing about all things football throughout the year. We will be scouting players off game tape, evaluating them, predicting NFL and NCAA games, and much more! If you would like us to write about something in particular, let us know!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Keith's NFL Picks


Giants -3 at Titans

The Pick: Titans +3, I can see CJ2k going off against a week Giant line backing core.


Bills at Patriots -14

The Pick: Patriots -14, honestly if the Pats don’t win this game by 14 I think a lot of people would be disappointed.


Browns at Ravens -12

The Pick: Ravens -12, I think the talented Ravens defense could score a couple of touchdowns in this game.


Steelers -2.5 at Buccaneers

The Pick: Steelers -2.5, I like the Bucs but they have not faced a defense like the Steelers.


Bengals -3 at Panthers

The Pick: Panthers +3, This is a game that the Panthers must win, and I think they will find a way to do so.


Saints -3 at Falcons

The Pick: Falcons +3, The Saints are 2-0 but have not looked real sharp, I think the Falcons can pull out a tough game at home.


49ers -3 at Chiefs

The Pick: Chiefs +3, I like the way the Chiefs are playing. If they stop Frank Gore, and I think they can, they will win this game.


Lions at Vikings -12

The Pick: Lions +12, I thought this might be an upset game, so a 12 point spread seems too much.


Cowboys at Texans -2.5

The Pick: Texans -2.5, this is an easy pick. Texans have a very balanced attack on offense and should give the Cowboys defense fits.


Redskins -5 at Rams

The Pick: Redskins -5, could be a big upset game, but QB Donovan McNabb has looked too good to pick against.


Eagles -3 at Jaguars

The Pick: Eagles -3, QB Michael Vick is a gamer, I think they pull this one out.


Colts -5.5 at Broncos

The Pick: Colts -5.5, in my mind the Colts are still the top team in the AFC.


Chargers -4 at Seahawks

The Pick: Chargers -4, I don’t think that the Seahawks are that talented of a team, the Chargers should be able to take this one.


Raiders at Cardinals -5

The Pick: Cardinals -5, tough pick, I’m going with the Cardinals simply because they are at home.


Jets at Dolphins -2.5

The Pick: Dolphins -2.5, I can’t wait to watch this game. It comes down to QB Mark Sanchez , and I don't see him having another great game.

No comments:

Post a Comment