1. New England Patriots (8-2) - You can throw the defensive stats out the window. The Patriots have found ways to win against the top teams in the NFL.
2. Atlanta Falcons (8-2) - Behind Matt Ryan and Roddy White the Falcons have become the best team in the NFC
3. New York Jets (8-2) - Mark Sanchez is at his best when the game is on the line. Can't wait for the Monday night match-up two weeks from now, Jets at Patriots should be a great game.
4. Philadelphia Eagles (7-3) - QB Michael Vick is certainly making a case for MVP, the Eagles have the most explosive offense in the NFL when Vick is under center.
5. Green Bay Packers (7-3) - Despite multiple injuries on both sides of the ball, Aaron Rodgers and the defense have stepped it up.
6. Baltimore Ravens (7-3) - With S Ed Reed in the lineup expect to see even more highlights from the Ravens defense.
7. Pittsburgh Steelers (7-3) - Huge bounce back win against the Raiders showed that the loss to the Patriots may have just been an aberration.
8. New Orleans Saints (7-3) - They are only going to get better with the return of Reggie Bush and other key injured players.
9. Indianapolis Colts (6-4) - Huge game this week against the Chargers, this is almost a must win considering the strength of their division this year.
10. San Diego Chargers (5-5) - Is there any scarier 5-5 team in the NFL? Great offense, great defense and improving special teams, the AFC west better watch out.
11. New York Giants (6-4) - Turnovers have hurt the most talented team in the NFC.
12. Chicago Bears (7-3) - Their defense has come on strong, but they will be tested against the Eagles this week.
13. Kansas City Chiefs (6-4) - Playing good defense and being able to run the ball will get you far in the NFL, but the Chiefs have the Chargers bearing down on them in the AFC West.
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-3) - Impressive turn around but the Bucs have yet to beat a team with a winning record. They will crack the top 10 if they can pull off an upset over the Ravens this weekend.
15. Jacksonville Jaguars (6-4) - A very streaky team that could do a lot of damage if they can stay hot and find their way into the playoffs.
16. Oakland Raiders (5-5) - The Steelers exposed the Raiders last week; if you stop their rushing attack, you can stop the Raiders.
17. Houston Texans (4-6) - Have lost their last 4 games thanks to their pass defense, but their offense is still as good as any.
18. Tennessee Titans (5-5) - Maybe they can find some magic with QB Rusty Smith, this team is too good to be 5-5.
19. Seattle Seahawks (5-5) - The division leader in the NFC West is ranked 19th.
20. Washington Redskins (5-5) - They completely rely on their defense to win games for them. Every game they have won they have scored 19 points or less.
21. St. Louis Rams (4-6) - A young and talented team that has lost three games by four points or less.
22. Miami Dolphins (5-5) - They were embarrassed by the Bears on Sunday night, they need a QB to step up and help out their rushing attack.
23. Cleveland Browns (3-7) - QB Colt McCoy and RB Peyton Hillis are fun to watch and I am sure they will pull of a few more upsets before the season is over
24. Dallas Cowboys (3-7) - New head coach Jason Garrett has really turned the team around. /it helps having a veteran QB John Kitna under center.
25. San Fransisco 49ers (3-7) - It looks like the 49ers might be selecting another QB in the first round unless Troy Smith can show them something soon.
26. Minnesota Vikings (3-7) - I think without QB Brett Favre and Brad Childress the Vikings are a 6-4 team at worst.
27. Buffalo Bills (2-8) - They showed me a lot with that comeback win over the Bengals, the Bills have played everyone tough all year long.
28. Arizona Cardinals (3-7) - They are a team that needs to find an identity after losing 5 straight.
29. Denver Broncos (3-7) - If stats are for losers, the Broncos are the biggest losers. They are putting up unbelievable numbers on offense but continue to lose.
30. Detroit Lions (2-8) - I think next year the Lions will be a top 15 team if they can add some offensive linemen and keep QB Matthew Stafford healthy.
31. Cincinnati Bengals (2-8) - Most disappointing team this year. All sorts of talent but losing a game against the Bills up 21? Thats just embarrassing
32. Carolina Panthers (1-9) - Nothing has gone right for the Panthers this year.