Welcome to The 3-4, a website dedicated to NFL analysis, predictions and recent events. We wrote 32 extensive team previews and will be writing about all things football throughout the year. We will be scouting players off game tape, evaluating them, predicting NFL and NCAA games, and much more! If you would like us to write about something in particular, let us know!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

#5 Pick Cardinals Select

PATRICK PETERSON


Cardinals Perspective: Even though their biggest need is QB, in the long run it is better to go with the best player available.

Keiths take: I think that Peterson is the best player in the draft so I am for this pick. In my opinion Peterson is a better Antrel Rolle. He could end up at cornerback or safety for the Cardinals

Who they should have picked: I really thought they would try and get QB Blaine Gabbert, who I am not a huge fan of, so this was a great pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment